Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

It is now the 2nd to last day of 2013 and as I sit here wondering where the time has gone, I realize I haven't made any resolutions for 2014.  I guess I could list a few of the things I want to do and see what happens.

  • Get my weight under 200. Actually, I want to be back to a healthier weight in general, but I know that small goals are better.  I'll start with getting under 200.  
  • Get out of the house more, for something other than obligations.  Right now, about the only time I leave the house is for doctor's appointments, grocery shopping, or trips involving the children.
  • Do more than just homework with my children.  I haven't been the best mom lately.  I know, logically, that my health has made that difficult, but they deserve better.
  • Maybe take up photography.  I love looking at the photos that Ted takes.  I've thought about taking his camera for a walk around town to see what I can get.
  • Become a better writer.  I know this is pretty vague, but that is on purpose.  As long as there is progress, I think I'll be happy.
I think that all of this stems from wanting to be healthier.  I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time.  I also know that being healthier will make for a happier me, which will be better for everyone.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2013 at 12:49 PM , Anonymous Ragemichelle said...

Those sound like lovely goals.

Good luck...!!!

 
At December 31, 2013 at 6:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home