Monday, December 23, 2013

My Children

While I was searching for the picture of Sammy being used for a pillow, I came across some photos of my children that I haven't looked at in a long time.  What a trip down memory lane!

I'll start with my 2 favorites.  


In this first one, Fiona is almost smiling at me.  It was a big deal at the time.  If you look closely, you can see what is called a hemangioma between her nose and mouth. Because of it's placement, she had a hard time eating for awhile.  Add to that, she couldn't use her binky.  It has since healed up to the point where all she has now is scar tissue, but it was scary at the time.

In this next one, you can see Shannon staring off into space with a very thoughtful look on her face.  Not really something you would expect from one so young, but it looks great.


These next few are just random shots of them cuddling in a variety of ways.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home