Friday, February 7, 2014

Updates and Changes

I've been trying to do banners on all of my pages since I started these blogs, but they never turned out how I wanted them to.  Finally, I found this site that helped me figure it all out.  I was able to get the pictures I wanted, the font (almost) that I wanted, and still size it the way I wanted.  

I had a lot of help from Ted, since he has experience with graphic design and such.  He actually created the collage for the About Me page, since I was having such a hard time with it.

I am especially happy with the Mind Over Migraines banner, as it shows a lot of how I feel on any given day.

I'm still not completely happy with my recipe banner, but I'll keep looking and playing with it until I get it right.  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I am very open to them.

Enjoy the new look!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 9, 2014 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I think you've done an awesome job!

 
At February 9, 2014 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Rachel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home