Friday, January 10, 2014

A Catch Up Post

I know I haven't posted in a few days and I'm very sorry about that.  The weather has been constantly changing around here.  Not big changes, but it's enough to make me miserable.  I've gone into more detail about that here.

I was feeling ok this morning, but I ran out of time to write anything.  Today being a school day, I had to get my girls up and out the door.  It is now 6 1/2 hours later.  I've only just now managed to start laundry.  I haven't done anything else except relax while listening to a book in the hopes that my migraine would go away.

The girls will be home in less than an hour.  I'm hoping that they have little to no homework, as I'm not really sure I can deal with that right now.

Time for me to go lay down again until they get home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home