Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Missing Pictures?

Someone stole my pictures!

Well, not really.  But that was my thought for a good 10 minutes before I figured out the problem.

I was adding a post to my blog and I noticed that all of the pictures have been removed. It took some work, but I figured out that when I erased them from Picasa, it erased them from my blog. Now I have to find them all again to add.

So I have done my best to replace all the missing pictures.  If there is one you remember seeing and it isn't there, it's because I couldn't remember what was supposed to be there.


I am double saving all of my pictures now.  I do NOT want to have to go through all of this again.

2 Comments:

At May 6, 2014 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I did the same thing, felt like I could have pulled my hair out when it happened.

 
At May 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh! So not fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home